Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North exclusive Authorized Resale Broker
A sanctuary in the Sonoran Desert, Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North complements the natural landscape with traditional adobe architecture.
Each villa is fully furnished and luxuriously appointed in sophisticated Southwestern style, featuring calming gold tones inspired by desert colors. Every detail reflects Four Seasons quality.
Two-Bedroom villas encompass approximately 1,670 square feet (155 square meters) accommodating six to eight people.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES
- Sliding glass doors, providing a seamless transition from indoors to two outdoor patios
- Private shaded balcony or fully landscaped terrace – framed with rustic wood railings and furnished with teak chairs and a casual dining or activity table
- Spacious, high-ceilinged living room with ample seating for six – including a comfortable sofa bed for two
- Adobe-style gas-lit fireplace
- Entertainment center with television and stereo
LIVING AND DINING ROOM
- Living room with a romantic corner fireplace, computer/writing desk, private terrace or balcony
- Spacious glass-topped dining table for six
- Pass-through counter with wooden shutters to separate the kitchen from the dining area
- Stylish, modern kitchen with granite countertops
- Top-of-the-line appliances, including double-door refrigerator, oven with stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Complete with quality cookware, tableware, flatware, accessories and linens
- Breakfast bar with two leather-upholstered stools
- Available services include grocery stocking, In-Villa Dining and custom-catering by a Four Seasons chef
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Large walk-in closet with a personal safe
- Second bedroom, which is like a self-contained suite with separate entrance, kitchenette, sitting area with fireplace, ensuite bathroom and private balcony or terrace
- Signature Four Seasons beds and linens
- Entertainment center with a television and stereo
- Ceiling fan and two-line telephone and data/fax port
- Discreet built-in writing desk, including two-line telephone with data/fax port and high-speed Internet access
- Laundry room with stacked washer/dryer and ironing facilities
- Guest powder room with shower
EN SUITE MASTER BATHROOMS
- Signature Four Seasons bathrooms, accented with granite and Southwestern tiles
- Double-sink vanity
- Deep soaking tub with hand-held shower
- Separate glass-enclosed shower
- Separate WC
- Four Seasons robes, towels, toiletries and vanity accessories
Residence Club and Scottsdale Resort Amenities
Look forward to a lifetime of unforgettable Four Seasons vacations – in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Dedicated Four Seasons staff are always on hand to provide assistance, while acclaimed amenities await your enjoyment. Your days and nights can be as active or as leisurely as you wish, with full access to the vacation amenities of Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. Savor peaceful seclusion and privacy, then enjoy Four Seasons restaurants, spa, golf courses, tennis facilities and swimming pool – just steps from your Residence Club villa.
Whether it’s a casual snack or a romantic dinner, dining out means choosing from a range of Four Seasons restaurants – all just a short stroll from the Residence Club.
Among your choices is the Residence Club’s own restaurant, the Ocotillo Grill, conveniently located in the Clubhouse.
Talavera – A Spanish inspired steakhouse, provides luxury flavors with indoor and outdoor seating offering stunning desert views to romance the evenings away.
Proof – An American canteen featuring home-style comfort fare sourced exclusively from the 50 states. This relaxed restaurant is a casual neighborhood hang-out, perfect for an easy dinner, an evening with the family or drinks with friends.
A railroad track runs through the dining room, while televisions, games and a bustling bar bring buzzing energy to the restaurant on a nightly basis.
Onyx Bar & Lounge – Watch the sunset while enjoying a full menu from light appetizers to full steak and seafood dinners to satisfy everyone’s tastes.
Saguaro Blossom – Located poolside at the Resort, light regional fare, signature dishes, such as the Baja Shrimp Cocktail, creative sandwiches, salads, desserts and snacks are offered.
Ocotillo Grill – Owners have access to their own restaurant that serves casual lunches with a Southwestern twist, as well as poolside cocktails and snacks.
Eating at home can be just as pleasurable. In-Villa Dining delivers exquisite Four Seasons cuisine to the comfort of your villa – at any hour you wish. Or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a special meal for your family and friends.
SPA AND WELLNESS
Pamper yourself each day in the desert-inspired Four Seasons spa.
The 12,000-square-foot (1,115-square-metre) full-service facility features a complete range of skin and body treatments, scrubs, wraps, facials and massages, incorporating ingredients from the desert and ancient Native American traditions.
Among the signature therapies are the desert nectar facial, the willow herbal wrap and the soothing hot stone massage.
Fourteen treatment rooms include private spa suites – ideal for couples – complete with a sauna, a steam/shower unit and a specialty jet bath. Afterwards, the full-service salon can make you look as wonderful as you feel.
Try our specially created yoga classes for hikers and golfers, ideal for winding down after a day of exercise on the mountain or on the golf course.
As a Residence Club owner, you enjoy priority access at the Troon North golf club, which features two world-renowned 18-hole courses.
With 7,000 yards, the par-72 Monument course has tees to challenge all players, while the par-72 Pinnacle course provides forward tees that play to 4,980 yards.
Designed by golfer Tom Weiskopf and architect Jay Morrish, the two courses offer some of the world’s finest desert golf. Brilliant green fairways wind around ancient rock formations and stately Saguaro cacti.
An international destination for golfers, Scottsdale is home to numerous other courses – including Grayhawk, Legend Trail, Talking Stick and Eagle Mountain – all within 30 minutes of the Residence Club.
Residence Club owners may book tee times up to 90 days in advance, versus 30 days for members of the public. A shuttle provides transportation from the Residence Club’s front entrance.
Tee times may be arranged by Four Seasons Concierge.
Immersed in the desert, choose from two gorgeous swimming pools, which both feature expansive landscaped sundecks and comfortable chaises lounge.
Four Seasons attendants offer complimentary fruit kebabs, ice cream bars, chilled towels and Evian misting.
The 3,000-square-foot (279-square-metre) exclusive Residence Club pool cascades over two levels with a beautiful waterfall.
A heated whirlpool offers elevated views of the desert terrain. Children enjoy their own pool and water play area.
The nearby 6,000-square-foot (558-square-metre) Resort pool is a free-form bi-level design that provides an oasis of relaxation.
Poolside cabanas provide shade, while misters on overhead trellises cool the air. An adult whirlpool is at one end and a children’s pool with cabanas is secluded at the other.
Feel energized and confident with daily workouts at the exclusive Residence Club Fitness Center, located within the Clubhouse.
Large windows overlook the pool area, giving a gorgeous view and plenty of desert sunshine.
A variety of free weights and weight-training equipment is complemented by state-of-the-art Technogym cardio machines, each with its own television. Exercise classes are offered, and personal trainers are available upon request. After your workout, relax in one of the steam rooms located in the men’s and women’s locker rooms. As an owner, you also have access to the Fitness Center at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale.
The easy lifestyle of your Residence Club home gives you plenty of time to practice your favorite game. Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North features two Plexi-cushion tennis courts, lit for evening play.
Group or private instruction, for players of all skill levels, is provided by Peter Burwash International. The tennis clubhouse features a pro shop with all the necessities – from clothing to top-of-the-line equipment.
Residence Club Services
- The Four Seasons Owner Services team is available by phone each weekday to assist in reserving time for your Residence Club vacations.
- A Pre-Arrival Specialist will be in touch at least a month in advance of your stay to help you plan activities – making restaurant reservations, booking golf tee times and spa appointments, and arranging day trips.
- 24-hour Four Seasons Concierge will help you with plan activities while in residence.
- Check-in to your villa at any time – owner registration is available around the clock.
- Daily Club Refresh housekeeping will clean your villa, including making beds and replacing towels.
- Full signing privileges at all Resort restaurants and amenities help to make your vacation easy and carefree.
- Access to exclusive Residence Club amenities and social areas extends your home with a lounge, library, games room and outdoor patio.
- Year-round Four Seasons maintenance gives confidence and peace of mind.
- Grocery Stocking Services can fill your villa’s refrigerator and pantry with your favorite foods – in advance of your arrival or at any time during your stay.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your villa.
- Personal Storage Services allow you to leave behind small personal possessions, such as golf clubs, photos and clothing. Upon your return, all the items will be placed in your villa just as you left them.
- Full housekeeping service includes the changing of all bedding and linens.
- Business support services provide complete professional assistance.
- In-Villa Dining is available around the clock, or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a meal for your friends and family.
Fun-filled days are at your doorstep at Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North – whether you have a newborn, a toddler or a teenager. Four Seasons staff are renowned for making kids of all ages feel right at home.
- The Kids For All Seasons program, for children between the ages of 5 and 12, can entertain your child for all or part of the day. It’s a fun way for kids to make new friends while enjoying games, desert activities and cowboy crafts.
- The Residence Club Clubhouse includes a games room with card tables and a selection of board games popular with teens.
- A separate children’s pool, adjoining the Residence Club pool, is conveniently close to home, while another children’s pool is located at the Resort.
- Babysitting services can be arranged by the Concierge.
- Children’s amenities, such as cribs and strollers, are available.
- Four Seasons Concierge is always on hand to offer suggestions for family activities and day trips, including the Arizona Science Center, Heard Museum and Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass, a wild west town.